You understand creative problem solving and will be excited to create an engaging story no matter what channel it lives in. You have passion about design and a hunger to learn how to create pieces that drive engagement and extend brand experiences. However, you also understand that good ideas can come from anywhere and are open-minded when working with teammates. You are a flexible multi-tasker who communicates naturally, passionately, and collaboratively. You’ll be working exclusively within the digital realm (no print work) and the portfolio you submit should reflect this, but we also love seeing your overall solutions and ideas throughout your book.
You will be required to work along side with Sociallyin internal production team to help produced visual content for a range of clients as well as Sociallyin internal projectsYou will be working along side a structure with several account leads, helping support accounts with creative assets with a unique approach.You will have an understanding of the best practices of the platforms we know and love and also be flexible to adapt to an ever-changing industry.You will not only be a do-er but an efficient, as well proficient, teacher within our team
- Conceptualize, develop, and animate ideas for a variety of projects, including everything from logo animations to informative videos.
- Storyboard projects for both video and animation.
- Key and/or rotoscope footage.
- Create a variety of motion graphics projects with different subjects and visuals for many different clients.
- Help out on editing video projects when needed.
- Participate in creative meetings with other departments to help improve projects.
- Handle multiple projects with competing deadlines.Ideal Requirements* Must provide demo reel that demonstrates capabilities
- Ability to quickly pick up direction with little to no mentoring due to nature of the industry
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on After Effects and Premiere.
- Experience developing and creating projects from start to finish, with a portfolio to demonstrate.
- Skills in Cinema4d is a plus
To apply for this job please visit app.trinethire.com.